Ashley and Kyle come to the Meade Bed & Breakfast searching for a ghost -- Charles Buford, the Civil War's most notorious mass murderer.
What they find is even more terrifying.
At the Meade Bed & Breakfast is a 10,000-word ghost story by Robert Swartwood and David B. Silva. This ebook includes an excerpt from Walk the Sky, a forthcoming weird western by Swartwood and Silva, as well as "Goodbye" by Robert Swartwood and "The Night in Fog" by David B. Silva. Also included is a special conversation between the authors.
You can purchase the ebook from the following places:
NOW FOR A SPECIAL GIVEAWAY CONTEST!
Some really exciting prizes are lined up:
- One "The Night in Fog" chapbook, published by Subterranean Press (#219 of 250-signed and numbered copies)
- One "Final Touches" chapbook, published by Gauntlet Press (#161 of 200-signed and numbered copies, only given to those who purchased Through Shattered Glass directly through Gauntlet Press)
- One A Little White Book of Lies, published by Borderlands Press (#23 of 500-signed and numbered copies)
- One original signed manuscript of "At the Meade Bed & Breakfast" (the draft written by Robert Swartwood before he and David Silva collaborated on the final version)
- One original signed manuscript of The Silver Ring (the original draft written when Robert Swartwood was in high school; includes an extra 5,000 words)
How do you enter the giveaway contest? By simply purchasing a copy of At the Meade Bed & Breakfast and forwarding your e-receipt to robert (at) robertswartwood (dot) com. That will add your name to a virtual hat. To increase your odds, leave a review at Amazon or Barnes & Noble or Goodreads. For every review, your name will be added again. Finally, help spread the word. Post a link on Twitter or Facebook or wherever and let us know in the comment section to add your name yet again. Every participant's name will be given a corresponding number. At the end of the contest, random.org will help in picking a winner of each prize. Contest ends on November 15, with the winners being announced on November 16.