We see a lot of great authors and titles come through on the BookSends Mystery/Thrillers list, which features the best deals in the genre each day, but there are some that prove themselves to be a cut above the rest. We’ve gathered eight of the top authors in this Best-Of-The-Best Bundle and are presenting them here in this special collection, available from September 24th to October 16th.
Certainly the accomplishments of these authors speak for themselves. Many have reached the New York Times or USA Today Bestseller lists or are mainstays of Amazon’s bestseller lists. Many have made a name for themselves as stars in the genre. It’s no stretch to say that between them they’ve sold far more than a million copies. That’s all incredible, but there’s another reason we’ve put them together. At BookSends, we’re standing right there when readers decide to buy books and the data that we see shines a bright light on these titles. From the volume of clicks, the conversion percentages, the number of views and social media shares, these are the books that have that magic something that makes readers say they’ve got to have ‘em and take action.
In the BookSends Mystery/Thriller Bundle, you’ll find an impressive variety of protagonists and situations, but all continue to deliver beyond the initial punch with stories that get readers invested and continually turning the pages. From rogue detectives to tough-as-nails cops, a mother whose son has been kidnapped to rookies meant for something more, struggling FBI agents to savvy criminal investigators, special ops to private eyes, there’s only one conclusion to draw: the criminals out there don’t know what they’re up against.
What I love about these books is that they all bring something new and fresh to the table in the way that they form and develop their heroes and heroines. These are stories about the dark criminal elements that exist in the world, but they’re also close examinations of the very human individuals who take it upon themselves to stand up and confront them. That’s what drew me in and made these stories more than something on a page. That’s why I’m bringing them to you now with all of the urgency of an EMT rushing in at full speed after shots fired during an armed robbery. There’s only one way to stanch the bleeding. Read. – Jason Letts
The initial titles in the bundle (minimum $3 to purchase) are:
• Becoming Quinn by Brett Battles
• The Devil’s Hour by J. Carson Black
• Departed by Nick Stephenson
• Blood Land by R.S. Guthrie
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $12, you’ll get another four books:
• JET by Russell Blake
• The Serial Killer’s Wife by Robert Swartwood
• Justified by Carolyn Arnold
• Deadly Accounts by C.R. Wiley
The bundle is available for a very limited time only, via www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books, but after the three weeks are over, the bundle is gone forever!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
• Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
• Pay what you want (minimum $3): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of thrilling titles.
• Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
• Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. We’re currently featuring Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now.
• Receive extra books: If you beat our bonus price, you’re not just getting seven books, you’re getting thirteen!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
For more information, visit our website at storybundle.com, Tweet us at @storybundle, Like us on Facebook, and Plus us on Google Plus. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.