Remember this post where I showed you a bunch of pictures but didn't really explain what they were? Like this:
Well, maybe this will give you a better idea of the overall specialness of this chapbook:
Yes, that's right. Handcrafted by J. A. Tyler & Co., this special edition chapbook is limited to 500 copies and includes eight of my Hint Fiction pieces, six reprints and two originals. Eight Hints was produced as a promotional item, with the intention of simply giving all 500 copies away.
Well, at the Hint Fiction events in November, of course:
- Aaron's Books, Lititz, PA, November 1
- Vroman's, Pasadena, CA, November 3
- McNally Jackson, New York City, November 10
- Big Blue Marble, Philadelphia, PA, November 19
Now say you can't make it to any of those events but really really really want a copy of this chapbook. Well, I don't blame you. These little babies are gorgeous! And to get your hands on one you will have to do one of two things:
- Pre-order or buy the Hint Fiction anthology from an independent bookstore (IndieBound can help you find one near you), scan or take a picture of the receipt, and send it to me at robert (at) robertswartwood (dot) com.
- Or, once the anthology comes out, take a picture of yourself reading the book and send it to the same e-mail address. (I'll post your picture in a special album on the Hint Fiction Facebook page so be creative!)
Make sure to include your address. A copy of Eight Hints will be sent to you. I'll even sign and inscribe it, if you'd like.
But that's not all! The first twelve people to participate in this giveaway will also win a free 5 oz. bottle of Wolgamuth, the official aged red pepper of Hint Fiction!